All authors, co-authors and group authors of i2Insights contributions are listed alphabetically by surname or group name. Clicking on a name will take you to all the contributions written by the person or group.
On the ‘Advanced search’ page, under ‘Select authors (author tag),’ there is a list of authors by first name.
People who have contributed to blog posts authored by a group have an abbreviated group name listed next to their name:
- “Aeschiried Integrators” for The Aeschiried Integrators
- “ANU TD WG” for ANU Transdisciplinarity Working Group
- “Care Operative” for The Care Operative
- “CIPHER” for Centre for Informing Policy in Health with Evidence from Research Group
- “Global ITD Leaders” for Global Leaders of Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Research Organisations
- “LAC Evidence Hub Leads” for Directors and Coordinators of the Latin American and the Caribbean Evidence Hub
- “RUNRES” for the RUNRES (Rural-Urban Nexus Research) project team
- “SESYNC theme” for Participants in the SESYNC theme “Building resources for complex, action-oriented team science” also known as Participants in SESYNC building resources theme
- “tdAcademy 2021” for tdAcademy 2021 GAIA paper authors
- “td-Theory” for Workshop Group on Theory at 2015 Basel International Transdisciplinary Conference.
- “TE” for Translational Ecology Group
- “Transforming Academia Workshop Participants” for “Transforming Academia” workshop participants at 2021 International Transdisciplinarity Conference
For authors who have contributed blog posts under their name as well as a group name, both will have clickable links and both need to be viewed to see all the contributions that person has made.
Arba, Abebe (see RUNRES)